SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Spellbinders ™ Grand Calibur® machine
- Spellbinders™ French Frills
- Spellbinders™ Basic Lattice
- Spellbinders™ Jewel Flowers and Flourishes
- Spellbinders™ A2 Matting Basics A
- 1 Wooden frame
- Cardstock – white, pink, tan
- Pattern Paper
- Lacey trim
- Tan ink
- Foam squares
- Craft glue
1. Cut paper to fit frame and adhere in place.
2. Adhere tancardstock to inside of frame.
3. Cut/emboss lattice with Grand Calibur® machine, adhere onto cardstock.
4. Print quote out onto white cardstock, cut/emboss with Matting Basics A die template. Using foam squares, adhere to center of frame.
5. Adhere lace to top and bottom of frame opening.
6. Cut/emboss/Stencil Flowers and leaf flourish, To stencil, ink flowers and leaf flourish while still in die template, remove and adhere to corners of frame. Add buttons to the center.
7. Cut/emboss/stencil dress form and adhere to frame.