Floral Fun Wall Decor
- Frame with 3 square openings
- Polka dot cardstock: green, blue, purple, yellow
- Solid cardstock: pink, white
- Black polka dot paper
- Alphabet stamps: to spell HAPPY
- Black ink pad
- Black pen or scroll rub-ons
- Paper punches: flowers, circle, hole
- Green thread
- Adhesive dots
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo.
1. Disassemble frame.
2. Cover three openings with pink cardstock.
3. Punch or cut 3 layered flowers and 3 pairs of leaves.
4. Stack and attach over openings. Reassemble the frame.
5. Tie ribbon around lower end of frame; knot and trim ends.
6. Craft a layered tag. Stamp it HAPPY. Embellish tag with with button flower sewn with green thread & scroll rub-ons.
7. Adhere tag to ribbon.