SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1- Silver hair comb
- 1- Package of black netting
- 2-3 assorted silk flowers: black, purples, whites
- 1- Roll of floral wire
- Wire cutters
- Assorted colors of floral spray or tie dye spray: purple, teal, pink, coral, yellow
- Using the floral spray, lightly spray the edges of the white flowers and allow to dry.
- Using the black netting, leave a tail at one end of the comb. About 2 prongs over wire the netting to the comb. Make a 3” loop and wire at the base of the loop to the comb. Go over 2-3 more prongs and make another loop. Do this across the comb making a total of 2-3 loops. Cut the end to extend past the comb.
- Lay the hair combs on a flat surface and arrange the order of the flowers against the hair comb. Leave a couple of leaves on the flowers.
- Don't make the flowers too tight to the comb. Bend flowers to “arrange” them in the direction of choice.
- Wire each flower to the hair comb.
- Twist the loops of netting in between the flowers.