Floral Infinity Scarf
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 yds. floral linen-blend fabric
- Coordinating thread
- Rotary cutter, ruler & mat
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Iron & pressing surface
1. Using the rotary cutter and mat, cut a strip of fabric that is 12"x72".
2. Fold the strip in half lengthwise. Using a 1/4" seam allowance, stitch along the long edge, leaving the two short edges open.
3. Lay the piece flat on a work surface, so that the seamed edge runs along the bottom of the piece. At one of the ends, snip a small notch at top corner of the piece. This notch should be directly opposite the seamed edge.
4. Insert arm into one of the end openings. Grasp the opposite edge and pull it through the inside of the tube so that the right sides of the fabric are facing, taking care to ensure the fabric doesnʼt twist as it’s pulled. When the short ends are even, rotate the snipped end so that the notch from step 3 is aligned with the seam on the opposite end. Pin.
5. Stitch around the pinned edge with a 1/4" seam allowance, leaving a 3" opening for turning. Turn the piece right-side out through the opening, and hand-stitch the opening shut.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products