Floral Links Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS
- Multi strand connector silver
- Filigree Rectangles silver
- Seed beads 11/0 peach
- Glass round beads aqua 4mm
- Silver jump rings
- 24 gauge silver wire
- Flat pliers
- Cut 10 segment of wire 12” long each.
- Take 2 rectangles filigree and connect them together using 5mm jump ring. Repeat until there are 10 rectangles connected. Each of the end pieces use jump rings to attach them to with a multi-strand connectors. Then attached the toggle to the connectors.
- To create the turquoise/peach flowers: string 10 seed beads onto a 12” wire segment, then bring one end back through to the first seed bead. Add one 4mm aqua bead and string it through the fifth seed bead in opposite direction. Leave 5” of wire on both sides. Use this wire ‘tails’ to secure the flower to the filigree rectangle and the 3 seed bead clusters at each end of the filigree piece.