SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 basic pine swag
- 3 stems glitter gold eucalyptus
- 3 stems taupe poinsettia
- 2 gold poinsettia bush
- 2 gold feather bush
- 3 gold/red apple stems
- 2 stems glitter leaves, large
- Cutting utensil
- Glue gun & glue sticks
Refer to photo often for placement of items.
1. Trim all flowers to desired length.
2. Glue eucalyptus in place, beginning on ends and working to center.
3. Glue taupe poinsettias in place.
4. Fill in from center to ends with gold poinsettia; glue in place.
5. Add feathered gold branches from center to ends, gluing in place.
6. Add gold/red apples where desired.
7. Add glitter leaves and leftover foliage where desired.