Floral Monogram Wreath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Faux flowers: hydrangeas, ranunculus, roses, peonies, etc. (around 15 total stems)
- Moss ribbon
- Large paper mache monogram, letter of choice
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- To decorate the monogram, remove all the flowers from the stems. Pull gently and they should pop right off; no need to use scissors.
- Place flowers in desired locations on monogram. Decide on placement before gluing them down. Then glue on, adding a generous dab of hot glue at the base of the flower. Go around monogram, filling in gaps, until it is all filled up except for the top.
- Arrange the moss ribbon at the top of the monogram, so that it cradles the letter to hang. Glud it in place. Layer flowers over ribbon and finish filling in wreath.
Items in This Collection
Item # xprd78870
Available for U.S. Shipping Only