Floral Moss Wreath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Moss roll spools 2-1/2" x 36" (2)
- Moss roll spool 6" x 36"
- 14" square wreath frame
- Package 72" grass rope
- Assorted sticks/twigs
- Sheets of Floral-heads only (3)
- Using the smaller moss roll spool, measure out the desired length of moss to fill one side of the frame. Cut desired length from the spool and tuck it into one side of the wire frame.
- Continue this process until all sides are filled in.
- Using the larger moss roll, cut desired pieces needed to fill in any empty holes or thinner spots throughout the wreath. These pieces can be tuked in.
- Separate the grass roping from packaging. With one strand of rope, tie a knot at one of the corners on the backside of the frame and begin wrapping the rope around the moss frame at desired intervals.
- Continue tying off the ends of the rope and starting another, until the entire wreath has been wrapped in the roping.
- Place florals in desired location on wreath. Wrap them tightly to adhere to the frame, or hot glue them into place.
- Add the sticks and twigs in desired location to accent the florals. Adhere with the hot glue.
- Turn the wreath over and add a dab of hot glue to the knots on the roping to firmly attach the roping to the frame.