Floral Tea Cup Party Favor
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 12"x12" Blue Citrus stack
- 12"x12" ivory cardstock sheet
- Personal die cut machine with teacup & saucer, flower & doily template
- 5/8" blue satin ribbon
- 5/8" ivory sheer ribbon
- Small clear plastic bag
- Linen thread
- Brown ink pad
- Small paper punch
- Paper crafting adhesive
- Paper trimmer
1. Using die cut machine, cut teacup and saucer from desired print in the blue citrus stack. Adhere together into 3-D form.
2. Using die cut machine, cut doily from the ivory cardstock sheet. Put this on top of the saucer, adding teacup on top.
3. Using die cut machine, cut flower from the ivory cardstock sheet. Assemble layers and adhere to the front of the teacup.
4. Using die cut machine, cut out a tag using the ivory cardstock sheet. Cut out a slightly larger tag using desired print from the stack. Adhere these together. Punch a hole in the top and tie them onto the teacup using the linen thread.
5. Insert gift inside plastic bag, tie with ribbons, and put inside teacup.