SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Various shades of purple card stock
- Florals Embellished Cricut cartridge
- Cuttlebug or other embossing machine
- Provo Craft Embossing Folder
- Cloud 9 Design Rain Dots
- Tacky Glue
- Double stick tape or glue stick
- Paper trimmer
1. Make base card by cutting cardstock 10"x7". Fold in half to make a 5"x7" card.
2. Cut a coordinating sheet of patterned or cardstock paper 4-1/2" x 6-1/2". Center and adhere to card base front.
3. Cut another coordinating sheet of cardstock paper 3-1/2"x5". Position this piece in the embossing folder and run it through the Cuttlebug. Mat it with another coordinating sheet of cardstock if desired. Center and adhere for card front panel.
4. Cut a 1-1/4" strip of paper (same paper as the card base) and adhere horizontally across the card front and add ‘rain dots’ to embellish.
5. Select paper for the flower and cut it out using the Florals Embellished Cricut cartridge. Scrunch up the flower pieces to give them dimension before gluing to the card front. Cut out leaves and glue below the flower. Add rain drop embellishments to stem and flower.