1. Make base card by cutting cardstock 10"x7". Fold in half to make a 5"x7" card.
2. Cut a coordinating sheet of patterned or cardstock paper 4-1/2" x 6-1/2". Center and adhere to card base front.
3. Cut another coordinating sheet of cardstock paper 3-1/2"x5". Position this piece in the embossing folder and run it through the Cuttlebug. Mat it with another coordinating sheet of cardstock if desired. Center and adhere for card front panel.
4. Cut a 1-1/4" strip of paper (same paper as the card base) and adhere horizontally across the card front and add ‘rain dots’ to embellish.
5. Select paper for the flower and cut it out using the Florals Embellished Cricut cartridge. Scrunch up the flower pieces to give them dimension before gluing to the card front. Cut out leaves and glue below the flower. Add rain drop embellishments to stem and flower.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.