SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Canvas Corp Black & Ivory 12" x 12" cardstock pad
- Canvas Corp Chalkstock Tiles
- Canvas Corp Corkstock
- Canvas Corp Canvas Fabric
- Black ink pad
- Multiple sized flower punches
- Pop Dots™
- 1/2" circle punch
1. Cut Black & Ivory Damask Cardstock to 10-1/2" x 5". Fold in half. Ink right side of card edges.
2. Cut a 4-1/2" canvas square and adhere to center of card front.
3. Cut Black & Ivory Striped Cardstock 1" x 11-1/4". Adhere to center of card with the excess hanging off the front the card. Fold end over to make a tab and glue.
4. Cut Chalkstock paper 3-1/4" x 1". Cut a “V" in short ends. Glue to upper right side of canvas fabric.
5. Punch Corkstock, Chalkstock, and various printed cardstock with multiple sizes of flower punches. Accent the flower centers with a circle punch.
6. Arrange flowers and adhere to page with foam dots to add dimension.