Flower Collage Wall Hanging
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 18-20 flower stems varying in size and shades, light, medium & dark
- Acrylic paint in three shades matching flowers, light, medium & dark
- 12" x 16" canvas
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Wire cutters
1. Paint canvas with paints creating an ombre effect from top left corner to bottom right corner, blending the colors with the brush. Allow to dry completely.
2. Pull or cut flowers off stems.
3. Arrange on canvas to create ombre following painted background.
4. Once design is established glue in place with hot glue gun.