SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Laliberi® cap, deep red
- Dimensions® wool felt:Felt mini sushiGray wool flat feltBlack wool flat felt
- DMC® embroidery thread, ecru
- Black seed beads
- Embroidery needle
- Basic sewing supplies
1. Use template and cut out three pieces of gray felt for the flower. Cut out 2 black leaves.
2. Sew a running stitch using embroidery thread along the straight edge of the smallest piece of gray wool. Gather the edge to form a dimensional circle and tack in place. This is the center of your flower. Do the same for the middle size piece of gray felt. Put the smaller circle inside the medium layer and tack in place. Repeat for the largest piece of gray felt. This will have formed your flower.
3. Glue a white sushi in the center of your gray flower.
4. Attach black seed beads along the edge of the flower and leaves using 1 ply of embroidery thread.
5. Tack the leaves to the back of the flower.
6. Attach flower and sushi around the hat edge using matching embroidery thread.