SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Knit fabric
- Handle needle
- Measuring tape
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
1. Cut knit fabric, 6"-7" wide and 12"-14" long. (The length should be determined by measuring the circumference of head.)
2. Fold the knit fabric in half and stitch along the side leaving the ends open.
3. Turn the fabric inside out and fold together stitching along the width. The seam should be exposed when finished.
4. Turn the exposed seam inward, having the ends of the width meet, and the unfinished seam tucked inside.
5. Tack the ends together. This will create a box pleat look on the headband.
6. Cut a strip of knit, 4" wide and 12" long.
7. Wrap the knit around finger in a circle, creating layers for flower shape. Pull finger out and tuck in the unfinished seam at the end of the strip. Tack the flower in place hiding the sewing.
8. Place the knit flower at the width seam of headband, once placed appropriately tack the flower.