1. Cut knit fabric, 6"-7" wide and 12"-14" long. (The length should be determined by measuring the circumference of head.)
2. Fold the knit fabric in half and stitch along the side leaving the ends open.
3. Turn the fabric inside out and fold together stitching along the width. The seam should be exposed when finished.
4. Turn the exposed seam inward, having the ends of the width meet, and the unfinished seam tucked inside.
5. Tack the ends together. This will create a box pleat look on the headband.
6. Cut a strip of knit, 4" wide and 12" long.
7. Wrap the knit around finger in a circle, creating layers for flower shape. Pull finger out and tuck in the unfinished seam at the end of the strip. Tack the flower in place hiding the sewing.
8. Place the knit flower at the width seam of headband, once placed appropriately tack the flower.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>