SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DecoArt Americana® Crystal Gloss Enamels: Black, Yellow, Red, Blue, Orange, Purple
- Glass jar
- Liner brush
- Water container
- Paper towels
- Palette or plastic plate
1. Outline flowers using black with liner brush. Generously dip brush into paint and very lightly touch surface for thick border. Let dry.
2. Using liner brush, paint middle of flowers. Dip liner brush generously into Orange and paint inside rim of entire circle. Clean brush and fill middle with yellow. Wipe off excess yellow, dip brush lightly into orange, and drag Orange paint into yellow, making swirls. Paint middle of all flowers. Let dry.
3. Outline top portion of petal with purple using liner brush and generous amounts of paint. Clean brush and fill in rest of petal with yellow. Wipe off excess yellow, dip brush into purple, and drag purple into yellow, making swirls. Repeat for all petals. If colors become too blended, add more of darker color for swirls.
4. Repeat step 3 using red, blue, and purple.
5. If needed, touch up edges by painting with another coat of black.