Flower Loom Barrette
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Clover® Hana-Ami Flower Loom
- Medium weight yarn, 2 1/2yds each: 2 colors
- 40mm barrette
- Craft glue
1. Place the medium and small circle looms on the base.
2. Wind the largest loom with one yarn.
3. Wind the smaller loom with the other yarn.
4. Thread the darning needle with 18" of yarn. Use the back stitch method to sew the two flowers together, forming the center of the flower.
5. Remove looms from base, but do not remove the flower from the loom.
6. Feed all yarn ends to the back and tie off with square knots. Remove looms.
7. Wrap barrette with yarn, then tie or adhere the flower with glue.