Flower Spot Clay Pot
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Apple Barrel® Acrylic Paint – Leaf Green, Red Apple, Pumpkin Orange, Melted Chocolate, Aquamarine, White
- Plaid® Foam Spouncer tops
- Plaid® Fine Tip tops
- Plaid® Foam applicator set
- Clay pot 6"
- Flat paintbrush 1/2"
- Foam plates
- Paper towels
- Water basin
1. Using flat brush, base coat body of pot Aquamarine. Paint rim and inside of pot Red Apple.
2. Create Leaf Green stripes around body of pot with 5/8” foam brush top from applicator set. Allow to dry.
3. Apply larger spouncer top circles in Melted Chocolate over stripes as shown. Allow to dry.
4. Using medium sized tip top, draw scalloped petals around Melted Chocolate circles in White.
5. Use largest tip top to apply dots between flowers in Pumpkin Orange.