SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 sheet, Phoomph™ for fabric, stiff
- 9"x12" rectangle, fabric in 2 prints
- 1/2 yard each, ribbon in 4 colors coordinating with fabric
- 2 lollipop sticks
Makes 2 wands
1. Cut sheet of Phoomph™ into quarters, 4-1/2" x 6". Remove paper backing from one side of 2 of the Phoomph™ rectangles and cover with the first print fabric. Repeat with the remaining Phoomph™ rectangles and the other print fabric.
2. Draw a circle approximately 4" in diameter on the paper backing of each rectangle. Tip: Trace the top of a large drinking cup.
3. Petals: Cut ribbon in 1-1/2" lengths. Peel away the paper backing of one circle and stick each ribbon to the outer edge overlapping 1/2" on the sticky side to form petal border.
4. Place the lollipop stick centered in the Phoomph™ circle.
5. Peel the backing from a second circle, center over the first circle and press together securely adhering the ribbon and lollipop stick in place.