SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 24" white zipper
- Hot glue gun
- 1 sheet of purple felt
- Pin backs
1. Open zipper.
2. Cut eight 3" pieces of zipper.
3. Cut tape off one piece of 3" zipper, so only the teeth remain. Glue the piece in a spiral.
4. Cut one large purple felt circle 3" across and another 2" across.
5. Fold white zipper pieces in half like petals and glue ends together.
6. Glue 7 pieces of folded zipper around outside of large purple felt circle.
7. Glue down other purple circle piece on top of glued folded zipper petals.
8. Glue spiral to center of small purple felt piece.
9. Glue pin to back of large purple felt piece.