Flowers Tote Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Staz-On Jet Black inkpad
- Cardstock: white, turquoise, orange
- Blending chalks: blue & green
- Watercolor markers: red, orange, yellow, green, blue
- Paintbrush and water
- Craft knife, ruler, cutting mat
- Glue stick
- Cut a 9"x5-1/2" piece of white cardstock. Fold it in half to form a 4-1/2"x5-1/2" side-folding card.
- Cut a 3-3/4"x5" piece of turquoise cardstock and glue to the front of the card, leaving a border of white cardstock.
- Tear four small rectangles of white cardstock. Color them with the green and blue blending chalks. Attach brads to a few, then glue cardstock pieces to the front of the card.
- Cut a 2-1/2"x3" piece of white cardstock. Stamp the Tulips in a Tote image on the cardstock using black ink. Color the image, using the watercolor markers and a wet paintbrush. Simply dab the wet brush on the tip of the marker, then use the brush to color the image.
- Glue the stamped image to a slightly larger piece of orange cardstock. Trim the excess, creating a thin orange border, then glue the image to the front of the card.