Flowery Paper-Embellished Letters
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- K & Company Grand Adhesions: BW Dollhouse Florals
- K & Company Patterned Papers: Paper Advent -- Lovely Lilies Around the Block -- Sunrise Stripe
- Scrap pieces of heavy green paper
- Wooden letters
- Plaid Mod Podge
- Paint & Paint Pens: Black, Orange, White
- Paper trimmer w/ ruler
- Scallop-edge paper punch
- Paint two white primer coats on letters including sides. Allow to dry.
- Trace each letter on Lovely Lilies paper, cut out, and adhere with Mod Podge.
- Using Sunrise Strip paper cut 1/2" strip and scallop one edge. Trace along top and bottom of letters cut out and adhere with Mod Podge.
- Refer to photo. Carefully trace along each scallop edge with paint or paint pen for shadow. Add dots using orange and white paint.
- Using the scrap of green paper draw and cut out leaf and vine shapes. Use these shapes along with the K & Company flowers to embellish the letters. Adhere with Mod Podge.
- Finish with two top coats of Mod Podge to seal and secure design.