Flying Saucer Fling
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Crayola&®:CrayonsMarkersNo-Run School GlueScissorsOutdoor Sidewalk Chalk
- Small white paper plates
- Assorted ribbons
1. Use Crayola&® Markers and Crayons to decorate the backs of two small paper plates. Make geometric grids, circles, lines, or any flying saucer design desired. Fill in spaces with bright colors.
2. Draw a line of Crayola&® School Glue around the rim of one paper plate, then place the second paper plate face down onto it. Insert bits of ribbon into the wet glue between the plates as desired. Allow to dry.
3. Make a launch pad for the flying saucers with Crayola&® Sidewalk Chalk. Draw planets on the sidewalk. Give each planet a point value, with the numbers increasing as planets get farther away from the launch. Draw stars and comets around the planets for a celestial look.
4. To play the game, players take turns standing on the launch pad to toss flying saucers to the planets. Keep track of points for each landing. Calculate points.