SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars® papercrafting supplies: Fuse Creativity System® Starter Set Fuse Creativity System® Design Set Fuse Creativity System® Expansion Pack Fuse Creativity System® Bird Die Micro-Tip Scissors (No. 5) Paper Trimmer
- Solid cardstock
- Patterned paper
- Craft foam sheets
- Low-temperature hot glue gun & glue sticks
1. Create 4¼" square card from solid cardstock. Adhere a 4" square of patterned paper centered on top.
2. Use the Fuse Creativity System® to create five bird wing embellishments from assorted sheets of craft foam.
3. Add a small drop of low-temperature hot glue at the base of each petal and clamp closed with a clothespin (to avoid burning yourself) until dry.
4. Adhere petals centered on card base.
5. Hot glue a button to center of flower to complete design.