SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Foam sheets, large – purple, green
- Sticky Back Foam Pack
- 2 Gems
- Brads – purple, green
- Pinking shears
- Circle template
1. Cut the large purple foam in half and trace a partial circle. Cut the two layers with pinking shears.
2. Cut eight 3/4" wide strips of green foam with pinking shears; cut in half and hinge with a brad at the center. Cut a 24" long ribbon and fold the ends one or two times to reinforce the ends. Attach the ribbon to the top of the spider with brads.
3. Attach the legs along the sides of the spider with brads. Continue the line of brads along the bottom of the spider bag.
4. Cut circles from purple foamie scraps with pinking shears and attach to the ends of the legs with brads.
5. Cut facial features from Sticky Back Foam and attach to spider pouch.