1. Cut the large purple foam in half and trace a partial circle. Cut the two layers with pinking shears.
2. Cut eight 3/4" wide strips of green foam with pinking shears; cut in half and hinge with a brad at the center. Cut a 24" long ribbon and fold the ends one or two times to reinforce the ends. Attach the ribbon to the top of the spider with brads.
3. Attach the legs along the sides of the spider with brads. Continue the line of brads along the bottom of the spider bag.
4. Cut circles from purple foamie scraps with pinking shears and attach to the ends of the legs with brads.
5. Cut facial features from Sticky Back Foam and attach to spider pouch.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.