- Foamies® craft foam sheets: black, tan
- Brads: black, gold
- Rubber band
1. Cut a 6"x9" rectangle from the black Foamies® sheet.
2. Roll sheet into a 9" long cylinder, ends overlapping along length. Piece both layers along seam line with brad prongs; open prongs to secure. Continue every 1 1/2", joining the layers with brads.
3. Cut a 6" square of cellophane. Secure across bottom of the black cylinder with a rubber band, to serve as a lens.
4. Cut 3"x9" strip from the tan Foamies® sheet. Roll into a slightly larger cylinder that will slip onto the end of the black cylinder. Secure tan cylinder with black brads.
5. Cut 1/2"x6" strip from the tan Foamies® sheet. Wrap remaining end of black cylinder; secure with a black brad.