TOOLS & SUPPLIES:
• Nine 12" Foamology™ On-the-Grid
• 7 print cotton fabrics: 1 yd each
• Scissors, pinking shears or rotary
cutter & mat
• Quilting ruler
• Glue gun & glue sticks
• Butter knife
• Grid paper
• Fabric glue: Optional
1. Design a pattern on grid paper.
2. Determine the size of fabric to cut.
Allow 1" of fabric to tuck into the inner grooves.
Allow 3" of fabric to wrap around edges & adhere to the back.
For corners, allow 3" on the top or bottom & side to wrap around &
adhere to the back.
3. Use pinking shears to cut the fabric for clean, fray-free edges.
4. Always work from center to the side edges.
5. Position fabric piece on soft foam & tuck into grooves with a butter knife.
Secure with a line of glue to make it permanent.
6. When wrapping fabric around the foam to the back, fold the fabric
around the side, then secure on the stickybase™.
7. It’s best to peel back stickybase™ liner from edges as you work. Do not
remove entirely until ready to mount to the wall.
8. Use a glue gun on the back corners to secure fabric in place.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>