TOOLS & SUPPLIES:
• Nine 12" Foamology™ On-the-Grid
• 7 print cotton fabrics: 1 yd each
• Scissors, pinking shears or rotary
cutter & mat
• Quilting ruler
• Glue gun & glue sticks
• Butter knife
• Grid paper
• Fabric glue: Optional
1. Design a pattern on grid paper.
2. Determine the size of fabric to cut.
Allow 1" of fabric to tuck into the inner grooves.
Allow 3" of fabric to wrap around edges & adhere to the back.
For corners, allow 3" on the top or bottom & side to wrap around &
adhere to the back.
3. Use pinking shears to cut the fabric for clean, fray-free edges.
4. Always work from center to the side edges.
5. Position fabric piece on soft foam & tuck into grooves with a butter knife.
Secure with a line of glue to make it permanent.
6. When wrapping fabric around the foam to the back, fold the fabric
around the side, then secure on the stickybase™.
7. It’s best to peel back stickybase™ liner from edges as you work. Do not
remove entirely until ready to mount to the wall.
8. Use a glue gun on the back corners to secure fabric in place.