Cutting:Linen: 32"x16" pieceLining: 32"x16" pieceFusible Fleece: 32"x16" piece
1. Fuse Fleece to wrong side of Linen.
2. Fold linen piece in half with right sides together to a 16" square. Sew sides together at 1/2" seam allowance. (optional: pinch bottom corners and sew 2" from corner)
3. Repeat step 2 with the lining piece, leaving a 4" opening in one side.
4. Pin the piece of elastic to the center front top of one outside piece lining up cut ends with raw edge of fabric. (skip for roll down)
5. Place the layers right sides together lining up the raw edges. Sew around top opening.
6. Turn right side out through lining opening. Sew opening in lining closed. Push lining inside clutch and stitch 1/4" from top opening.
7. Sew button on front 3" from the bottom center front.
8. Fold over and loop elastic around button or roll down and hold for closure.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>