SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Foliate Quad Texture Cube Stamp
- Invitation Stamp from Stampendous
- Aged Gold Embossing Powder from the Vintage Embossing Kit
- VersaMark™ Watermark ink
- Mustard, Olive & Rust cardstock
- Mustard & Rust ink pads
- White cardstock
- Embossing heat tool
- Paper adhesive
1. Fold a 4-1/4" x 11" panel of Olive cardstock in half to form card base.
2. Stamp small leafy vine pattern from Foliate Quad Cube in mustard ink on a 2-1/2" x 5-1/2" panel of white cardstock.
3. Adhere stamped panel to a 2-3/4" x 5-1/2" panel of mustard cardstock, then to card front, approximately 1/8" from left edge.
4. Stamp bold leaf pattern from Foliate Quad Cube in rust ink on a 4" x 4" white panel of cardstock.
5. Adhere stamped panel to a 4-1/4" x 4-1/4" panel of rust cardstock, then to card front as shown.
6. Stamp You Are Invited portion only of Invitation stamp with VersaMark ink on a 4-1/4" x 1-1/4" panel of white cardstock.
7. Cover ink with Aged Gold Embossing Enamel, tap to remove excess, and heat to set.
8. Layer greeting panel on a 4-1/4" x 1-1/4" panel of olive cardstock and adhere to card front as shown.