Follow Your Art Batik Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Stampendous®:Scrolled Medallion StampFollow Art StampWhite Embossing Powder
- Tsukineko®:VersaMark™ Watermark inkTeal VersaFine™ ink
- Embossing heat tool
- Watercolor paints & brush
- Light teal, dark teal & white cardstock
- Dimensional foam adhesive
- Paper trimmer
Note: Embossing heat tool should only be used by an adult.
1. Fold an 8-1/2"x 5-1/2" panel of light teal cardstock in half for card base.
2. Adhere a 4"x 5-1/4" panel of dark teal cardstock to card front.
3. On a 3-3/4"x 5" panel of white cardstock stamp Scrolled Medallion to cover front in VersaMark ink.
4. Sprinkle white embossing powder over wet ink and tap off excess, return excess to jar.
5. Heat embossing powder with heat tool until melted and set.
6. Use watercolor paints to create a graduated wash over embossed images. Allow to dry.
7. Stamp greeting in turquoise ink on a 2"x1-1/4" panel of white cardstock.
8. Adhere greeting panel to a 2-1/4"x1-1/2" panel of dark teal
9. Adhere layered greeting panel to a 2-1/2"x1-3/4" panel of light teal cardstock.
10. Adhere dried batik layer to card front
11. Adhere greeting panel to card front with dimensional adhesives