Football Funkin Punkin
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- White acrylic paint
- Green acrylic paint
- Brown acrylic paint
- Medium flat brush
- Detail brush
- Water/paper towels for clean up
- Paper to protect work surface
1. Paint the entire pumpkin brown. Add additional coats as needed until the pumpkin is a solid opaque brown. Allow paint to dry between coats.
2. Paint on white laces across the center of the pumpkin with a detail brush.
3. Paint grass at the bottom of the pumpkin to make it look like the football is sitting in grass. Overlap the grass pieces to add depth.