Football Helmet Cupcake Picks
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars® Squeeze Punch:
- Large - Round 'n Round
- Medium - Round 'n Round
- Fiskars® Hand Punch - 1/4" Circle
- Paper in color of favorite team
- Gray cardstock
- Flat toothpicks
1. Use Fiskars® Squeeze Punch: Large - Round 'n Round to punch a circle in the team’s color.
2. Feed a small tip of the circle back into the punch to clip off a small sliver.
3. Feed that circle into Fiskars® Squeeze Punch: Medium - Round 'n Round squeeze punch and punch out a larger section.
4. Use Fiskars® Hand Punch - 1/4" Circle to punch a circle between the two pieces.
5. To create the face mask, use Fiskars® Squeeze Punch: Large - Round 'n Round to punch a large circle of gray cardstock.
6. Cut the gray circle in half, and then cut that half in half, and then cut in half once more to get 1/8th, pie-shaped piece.
7. Cut a triangle into the pie slice to create the face mask shape.
8. Assemble and adhere to flat toothpicks to insert into cupcakes.
Tip: Once the first helmet is created, use it as a punching template so all helmets are uniform and super quick to make.