SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12" Portable Paper Trimmer -SureCut™- Titanium
- Border Punch – Notebook
- Texturing Tool
- Football print paper
- Artificial grass
- Cardboard jewelry box
- Card for invitation
1. Use Fiskars® 12" Portable Paper Trimmer to create a folded card out of textured football paper to fit into a cardboard jewelry box.
2. To create easy laces, cut a 1-3/8” wide strip of white cardstock.
3. Punch along one side of the card stock strip with Fiskars® Border Punch - Notebook.
4. Flip the cardstock strip over and, beginning in the same position to be sure the designs align, punch along the other side.
5. Trim strip to eight laces long and snip off rectangle edges.
6. Adhere lace strip onto center of card front.
7. Trim artificial grass carpet to fit into jewelry box.
8. Add card to complete.