Football Party Craft
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Oly-Fun Craft Sheets – Hot Fudge, Snow White, Jet Black, Clover
- Chalk marker
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Various containers
- Cut a length of Oly-Fun to fit the table. Use a ruler and a chalk marker to make the line marks on the fabric. Use a stencil to mark the numbers on the fabric.
- Cut a piece of black Oly-Fun to cover the container. Hot glue it onto the container. Cut 1" wide white strips. Hot glue them onto the container. For better coverage, double the strips.
- Fill container with a Styrofoam™ ring, add moss over the ring, and then fill the center of the ring with flowers and other football-themed items. Cut a piece of Oly-Fun to fit around a round plastic tub. Hot glue the fabric to the top edge of the container, to make a “skirt” around it. Cut 1" pieces of Snow White Oly-Fun and double them up. Hot glue them onto the front of the container to make the ball’s laces. Use the container as a beverage holder or as a centerpiece. Fill the container with a Styrofoam™ ring, add moss over the ring, then fill the center of the ring with flowers and other football-themed items.
- Cut a 4" x 6" piece of Oly-Fun fabric. Fold it in half long ways. Cut several slits along the fold. Open the fabric and straw the “laces” with the chalk marker. Hot glue the ends together to make the lantern shape.