SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® fabric-crafting supplies:
1 oz Fashion Glitter Bond™
Black Fashion Glitter™
Cordless Heat-Setting Tool™
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ fabric crafting supplies:
Iron-On Crystals™: Aurora Borealis, 100 ct. (4 mm)
Fashion Art Tweezers™
- White T-shirt
- 2 yds 4" black lace trim
- 1 yd sheer black ribbon
- Iron & ironing surface
- Waxed paper
- Sewing machine
- Scratch paper
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Lay lace trim on waxed paper.
2. Squeeze a puddle of Fashion Glitter Bond™ on foil. Use sponge to dab a 1" thick section of Fashion Glitter Bond™ along the bottom edge of lace trim. Immediately sprinkle black glitter onto adhesive. Let dry. Pull lace away from waxed paper. Shake off excess glitter over a piece of scratch paper and pour glitter back into container.
3. Sew glittered lace along the bottom front of T-shirt, with glittered edge pointing up towards neckline. Sew two rows of lace across middle of T-shirt, unglittered sides together as shown.
4. Gather stitch remaining glittered lace on sewing machine. Sew lace to the middle of sheer black ribbon to create a choker.
5. Use the Fashion Art Tweezers™ to place Iron-On Crystals™ on lace trim and choker, then set in place with Cordless Heat-Setting Tool™, following instructions on package.