1. Cut the pink chevron paper 6-1/4“ x 6“ – score in the center and fold over to create a 3“ flap for the bag topper.
2. Add the tear strip from the 24th & Sparrow paper along the bottom edge of the topper.
3. Cut two of the flash cards from the Playtime Plaza paper and place them on the right side, tilted, and trim off some of the bottom of the cards.
4. Use the hole punch to make holes and tie natural jute through the holes.
5. Add some of the fabric and cardstock stickers to the topper, under the jute bow.
6. Add the Celebration Thickers “For You“ directly to the glassine bag front
7. Add additional cardstock stickers to the bag front.
8. Cut a piece of patterned paper to fit inside the bag.
9. Attach topper to bag.