1. Wash scarf and leave damp. Lay out on covered work surface.
2. Loosely scrunch/tie scarf. Mix dyes according to package instructions. Colors used here are Orange, Turquoise, Purple and Fuchsia.
3. Pour approximately 1/2" of each color into separate mixing bottles. Fill with water. Test colors on scrap fabric, adding more dye or water to achieve desired dilute color.
4. Apply dilute colors randomly to scarf. Repeat with full strength dye colors, dropping/ sprinkling dye to create abstract pattern.
5. Allow scarf to set 6-8 hours.
6. Rinse scarf under running water to remove excess dye. Wash scarf and allow to air dry.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.