1. Wash scarf and leave damp. Lay out on covered work surface.
2. Loosely scrunch/tie scarf. Mix dyes according to package instructions. Colors used here are Orange, Turquoise, Purple and Fuchsia.
3. Pour approximately 1/2" of each color into separate mixing bottles. Fill with water. Test colors on scrap fabric, adding more dye or water to achieve desired dilute color.
4. Apply dilute colors randomly to scarf. Repeat with full strength dye colors, dropping/ sprinkling dye to create abstract pattern.
5. Allow scarf to set 6-8 hours.
6. Rinse scarf under running water to remove excess dye. Wash scarf and allow to air dry.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>