RS = right sides. All seam allowances are 1/2".
1. Lay the four 8" squares on flat surface in desired arrangement, with the patterns running in the correct direction (not upside down).
2. Pin two squares, RS together, on one side. Sew and press seam open. Repeat with the other two squares.
3. Pin one side of the two units, RS together, matching center seams.
Sew and press the seam open. This is the pillow front.
4. Pin 15" square pillow back to pillow front, RS together, on all four sides.
Sew around pillow, leaving a 6" opening. Turn pillow cover RS out.
5. Insert the pillow form. Hand sew the opening closed.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>