Four Seasons Napkin Holders
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cloth napkins, 17"x17"
- One 38" Silk Vision white blossom stem
- Holiday ornaments
- Berry picks
- Large decorative button
- Iron & pressing pad
- Low-melt glue gun & sticks
- Wire cutters
- Offray ribbon spools:
- Brown Satin: 1/4" wide, 1/8" wide, 3/16" wide
- Graphic Dot, 1/4" wide
- Gold Wired-edge, 1/4" wide
- Ivory Sheer, 5/8" wide
- Press napkins. Fold napkins down 3' from top edge. Roll napkins. Refer to photo.
- Cut three 15" lengths brown satin ribbon. Hold together and knot close to one end. Braid to 2" from end, knot. Trim ends on angle. Thread 4 ribbons through button holes, leaving 1-1/2" loop behind button to allow ribbons to go over napkin.
- Place napkin through loops of ribbon on back of button. Wrap braid around napkin and crisscross in center under button. Secure braid with small piece of ribbon knotted behind button. Pull ribbons through button and knot. Knot ribbon ends at various lengths.
- Wrap stem of berry pick around napkin. Shape for natural look.
- Wrap narrow ribbon around napkin 4 times and knot on one side. Make a bow and glue to pick.
- Place ornament in center of napkin. Wrap with gold wired-edge ribbon and knot. Make bow and glue to knot.
- Wrap ribbon around napkin. Knot leaving 5" tails. Make bow and glue on knot.
- Cut blossom stem into small pieces. Glue to ribbon only.