SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut® Personal Electronic Cutter & Plantin Schoolbook cartridge
- 5" Xyron® sticker machine
- Silver baking cups: large & small
- Foamies® glitter craft foam sheets: red, white, blue
- Cardstock: red, white, blue
- Chenille stems: silver & red
- Paper-wrapped stem wire
- Paint: red, white, and/or silver
- Silver glitter
- Zots™ self-adhesive dots
- Wire cutters
- Clear glass container & floral arranging accessories of choice
STACKED STAR FLOWERS:
1. Paint paper-wrapped stem wires red, blue or silver.
2. Cut stars in sizes from small to large using various colors of glitter craft foam sheets. Push stars onto stem from largest to smallest.
3. Leave stem end straight or curl it with pliers. If desired, wrap stem in silver or red chenille stems. Cut bottom ends of stems with wire cutters to achieve desired height. Arrange in container as desired.
1. Using Cricut® machine, scissors, and/or star template, cut a variety of flowers, circles and stars from glitter craft foam and cardstock. Flatten a bunch of silver baking cups. Mix and match the cutout shapes and baking cups to create a variety of different stacks. Secure the stacks with self-adhesive dots.
2. Punch two holes in the center of each stack (like a button) and thread the stem through; curl end with pliers. Wrap stems with chenille stems and insert into arrangement as deisred.
DIRECTIONS FOR “4TH” STEM (not shown):
1. Cut out “4th” in desired size on white cardstock using Cricut® machine. Run it backwards through the Xyron® machine to apply adhesive coating to front side. Coat front side with silver glitter.
2. Cut out a red glitter craft foam star and mount on a slightly larger white craft foam or cardstock star. Attach “4th” with self-adhesive dots to the red star. Attach a stem wire to back side. Glue a craft foam circle to back to conceal end of stem. Wrap stem with chenille stem.
3. Cut 2 medium and 2 small red glitter craft foam stars and attach to the stem, back-to-back, as shown in photo.