SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Foam core board
- Cricut® Personal Electronic Cutter & alphabet cartridge
- Xyron® machine
- Grosgrain ribbon: red, white, blue
- Cardstock: red, blue
- Blue star scrapbook paper
- Foamies® Self-adhesive glitter craft foam: red, blue, white
- Foamies® Glitter star stickers
- X-Acto® craft knife
- T-square or ruler
- Glue stick
- Double-stick tape
- Scissors & scallop-edge shears
1. Cut foam core board to desired size with X-Acto® knife and T-square or ruler.
2. Press strips of double-sided tape along the edges of the board; wrap tape around back of board about 1". Cover the tape with ribbon, trimming ribbon at the back of the board. Repeat for all four edges.
3. Use the Cricut® machine and alphabet cartridge to cut JULY 4TH PARTY!” letters. Run letters through the Xyron® machine. Adhere letters to the top of poster. Refer to photo for placement.
4. Create a flip-flop pattern and trace onto blue star paper. Cut flip-flop straps with scallop-edge shears from red cardstock. Glue straps on and trim edges; mount onto red cardstock and trim around edges. Glue to bottom section of poster.
5. Cut 2 white stars from self-adhesive glitter craft foam and attach to the flip-flops. Cut additional large stars from red and blue self-adhesive glitter craft foam; attach to poster. Embellish poster with small star stickers as shown.