1. Place mask facedown onto the felt. Leave 2“ of felt above the mask. Use a marker or pen to trace the mask. Draw 2 triangles at the top of the mask for the ears. Draw across the top of the ears and another line down between the ears to the top of the mask.
2. Remove mask and cut the felt along the lines. At the top, cut the center line down and across to either side of the triangle ears. Cut only the outside lines of the ears.
3. Position felt onto the mask and glue in place. Fold the flaps at the top over onto the triangle ears and glue onto the backside. This should help stabilize the ears.
4. Flatten the fur and place facedown.
5. Place the mask facedown onto the back of the fur trim. Make sure the trim is at the edge of the mask. Trace one of the eyeholes onto the fur with a pen or marker.
6. Remove the mask and draw about a 1“oval around the eyehole. Make sure the oval goes all the way to the end of the trim. Carefully cut out the fur using an X-Acto&® knife. Do not put a lot of pressure on the knife Always cut the fur on the backside.
7. Place the mask upside down onto the fur trim and repeat steps 5 and 6.
8. Position the fur pieces onto the mask and hot glue into place. Press the fur down firmly while gluing.
9. Cut some trim and outline the eyeholes.
10. Embellish the mask with trims and sequins.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>