1. Apply Distress Ink directly to the Craft Sheet. Spritz with water using Mister Bottle until droplets of color form.
2. Swipe Distress Watercolor Cardstock through the ink. Dry with heat tool.
3. Continue building the colors by collecting droplets of ink from the craft sheet. Dry between layers with a heat tool. Add 3-4 layers as desired.
4. Make several color combinations for the butterflies.
5. Die-cut 4 butterflies with the Layered Butterfly Bigz Die.
6. Emboss butterflies with the matching Layered Butterfly Texture Fade.
7. Cut four 5" squares of Watercolor Cardstock. Adhere with foam tape to a 12" square of Wallflower Paper Stash.
8. Use Glossy Accents to adhere butterflies to the center of each square.
9. Place finished butterfly collage into a 12" square frame.