SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 cork roll
- 1 ready-made, black 11"x14" frame
- Acrylic paint – 1 each navy, sand
- 1 roll Natural Burlap Ribbon 1-1/2" wide
- Anna Griffin Fleur Rouge Collection Cardstock
- Anna Griffin Fleur Roughe Collection 6 3-dimensional scrapbook Stickers
- 1 wooden ‘create’ script
- 1 silk Vision 38" baby blossom spray (floral stem)
- Hot glue gun
- Small paintbrush
- Bird pattern
1. Paint the wood script ‘create’ with the bleached sand paint. Set aside to dry.
2. Sand black frame until a worn look is accomplished.
3. Take glass out of frame and carefully discard or save for another use.
4. Cut cork roll piece 11"x14" glue to backing and insert in frame.
5. Cut stem off of floral to the point where it starts branching out. Glue down on left, bottom side of frame. Stretch across from left to right and glue.
6. Wrap burlap ribbon around bottom of left hand corner of frame, over the floral stem. Glue to back of frame and trim.
7. Wrap burlap ribbon around top right hand corner of frame, under the floral. Glue to the back of frame and trim.
8. Adhere butterfly sticker to the top on floral piece.
9. Adhere name card sticker between the floral stems.
10. Glue down the wood script ‘create’ in bottom right hand corner on cork.
11. Cut the bird out of the pattern to make a stencil, place the pattern down on cork above the wooden script “create" and paint the bird on the cork. Allow to dry.
12. With cardstock, cut out various large circles of 5" in diameter to 8" in diameter. Cut circles into spirals of 1/2" wide.
13. At one end of spiral, begin to tightly roll until the end is reached. It should look like a flower. Glue down to the frame in desired area. Make 4 to 5 cardstock flowers of various sizes.