1. Remove the glass from the frame.
2. Using the glass (or paper fillers) from the frame as a guide, cut the board and fabric to fit inside the frame.
3. There are two ways to adhere fabric:
- Press and starch the fabric for stiffness, then spray-mount it.
- Use Mod Podge® and allow to dry.
4. Glue the Snag Nab-it (or extra long needle) and clips to the fabric.
5. Pull the wire out of the needle threader, and glue to the fabric for the antenna.
6. Allow to dry, and put it all back together (without the glass) to hang.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.