Framed Fleur de Lis Snaps Art
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Dritz® snaps, assorted
- Fabric (depends on frame size)
- Cardboard or mat board
- Mod Podge® or spray mount
- Iron & pressing surface
- Starch (optional)
1. Remove the glass from the frame.
2. Using the glass (or paper fillers) from the frame as a guide, cut the board and fabric to fit inside the frame.
3. There are two ways to adhere fabric:
- Press and starch the fabric for stiffness, then spray-mount it.
- Use Mod Podge® and allow to dry.
4. Separate the snaps into individual pieces (fronts & backs). Position as desired. With tweezers, carefully glue one snap at a time to the fabric. Allow to dry.
5. Put it all back together (without the glass) to hang.