SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 pack Canvas Corp. Jacobean Mini Clothespins
- 2 yds. of ribbon or lace
- 12"x12" Canvas Corp. Burlap Sheet
- 12"x12" cardboard
- Assorted photos, notes, ephemera
- Found 12"x12" vintage frame
1. Staple the burlap sheet to the cardboard. Be sure to staple as close to the edge as possible so that they will not be visible when it is framed.
2. Drape a few pieces of ribbon from one side of the project to the other.
3. Insert the project into the frame.
4. Clip clothespins to photos, ephemera, tickets, or found pieces and clip these onto the ribbon on the memo board.