SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Black frame with “Enjoy everyone and smile on every day“ message
- Chalkboard border strips
- Black & white ribbon
- Silk Flower
- Decorative paper pad
- Embellishments, assorted
- Zots – 3-D and small
1. Disassemble the frame. Remove the message and add a strip of border print above the lettering and two strips below. Reassemble the frame.
2. Tie black and white ribbon around the left side of the frame and tie in a knot a few inches down.
3. Attach a brad embellishment to the center of the pink flower with 3-D Zots. Attach just above ribbon knot.
4. Cut leaves from blue paper and attach a “vine“ using word strips or cut pennants. Attach 3 under flower petals with 3-D Zots.
5. Attach two word strips, “on this day,“ and “memories recorded“ under the brad embellishment with small Zots. Trim ribbon ends.