Framed Notions and Lace Art
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Dritz®:Quilting point turnerQuilting bamboo stilettoStraight pins
- Fabric (depends on frame size)
- Lace trim or doily
- Cardboard or mat board
- Mod Podge® or spray mount
- Iron & pressing surface
- Starch (optional)
1. Remove the glass from the frame.
2. Using the glass (or paper fillers) from the frame as a guide, cut the board and fabric to fit inside the frame.
3. There are two ways to adhere the fabric:
- Press and starch fabric for stiffness, then spray-mount it.
- Use Mod Podge® and allow to dry.
4. Glue everything to the fabric. Allow to dry.
5. Put it all back together (without the glass) to hang.