SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fuse Creativity System
- Fiskars Fuse Design Set
- Fuse Frame Die
- Hand Punch - 1/16" Circle
- Round 'n Round Squeeze Punch (Large)
- Micro-Tip Scissors
- Pattern paper
- Natural cording
- Spiral flowers or other embellishments
1. Use the Fuse Creativity System™ to create a back frame embellishment for each photo. We used patterned paper for the front and chipboard for the back.
2. Mix in some cardstock frames with the white frame embellishment design using the Fuse.
3. Adhere photos between frames and punch 1/16" holes at each corner.
4. Tie frames together with holes using thin natural cord and add longer length at ends of banner to hang.
5. Add a few spiral flowers or other embellishments to frames keeping it simple to let the photos shine. To create flowers, punch circle from cardstock and spiral cut to center. Beginning with outer spiral, wrap around toothpick and release to relax. Glue spiral down to center of circle to secure.