Framed Thimble Art
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Dritz® thimble
- Fabric (depends on frame size)
- Cardboard or mat board
- Mod Podge® or spray mount
- Iron & pressing surface
- Starch (optional)
1. Remove the glass from the frame.
2. Using the glass (or paper fillers) from the frame as a guide, cut the board and fabric to fit inside the frame.
3. There are two ways to adhere the fabric:
- Press and starch the fabric for stiffness, then spray-mount it
- Use Mod Podge® and allow to dry.
4. Glue the thimble to the fabric.
5. Put it all back together (without the glass) to hang.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products